Python Programming Course is designed for High School Students.
Python Programming: Python is an open-source, object-oriented, high-level powerful programming language used for both large and small-scale applications.
The learning outcome of this course are:
– To learn how to design and program Python applications.
– To define the structure and components of a Python program.
– To learn how to identify Python object types.
– To learn how to write loops and decision statements in Python.
– To learn how to use lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
– To learn how to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
– To learn how to build Python modules for reusability.
– To learn how to write functions and pass arguments in Python.
– To learn how to read and write files in Python.
– To learn how to design object‐oriented programs with Python classes.
– To learn how to use Graphics: Turtle Programming
– To learn python basic machine learning libraries such as NumPy and matplotlib
Real-world Applications of Python:
– Data Science.
– Machine Learning.
– Artificial Intelligence.
– Web Development.
– Game Development.
– Software Development.
– CAD Applications.
– Image Processing and Graphic Design Applications.
– Language Development
– Operating Systems
– Enterprise-level/Business Applications
Start Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
Duration: 30 Hours (7 Weeks)
Weekly 3 Days. Morning or Evening Sessions.
Coding for Juniors from Monday, August 8, 2022
AP Courses from Monday, August 8, 2022
Math, Science, Statistics & Economics Tutoring
Email: [email protected]
USA: +1 734 418 2465
Content Produced by Indian Clicks, LLC